Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Comments

• Looks like a Takstar Pro 82, could be pretty good value if it is.
    I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
  • Been listening for the last hour or so. At $30 they are decent, at regular price I guess I would very carefully shop around. Pretty hot price point for some killer cans. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them if they show up for $30 again. At regular price, should probably find some and listen before committing. They are colored somewhat, with the perception of a spectral tilt downwards in the treble, and perhaps cutting off the bottom octave. Sound like a small speaker, actually. 

The above is about the detail on the SQ I'm willing to dive into, but they are lightweight and might be a good option for those who fear the heavier cans. I guess I'm not sure, but driving them off of my FX-Audio DAC-X6 they start distorting fairly early compared to a couple other sets I have sitting around. Maybe they are higher impedance than those, who knows. I am no expert on cans. 
    I have a signature.
  • edited May 2019
    I find enough to complain about with $200+ headphones, I can't see myself finding long term enjoyment with $80 and under pricetags.
  • If anyone wants any Bose items PM me. A lot of people like the QC35 head phones, they don't sound to bad and have the noise cancelling feature.
  • I wouldn't mind a pair for when I travel, but they'd have to be dirt cheap. I don't travel very often, but when I do I use some inexpensive "ear plug" buds from Klipsch. They don't take up any room in my bag, and offer enough isolation to enjoy some music in a plane. Sound quality is acceptable, and I won't be too upset if they get lost or broken due to the low price tag.