Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

R223-ACB-08

It recently came to my attention that someone traded a pair of R223-ACB-08 drivers. I’m very disappointed that those were not offered on this board first for sale or trade. The R223-ACB-08 drivers are hard to get (NLA) and I had to cash in a favor to get them for MAC board members. To know that they were traded to a non-member hurts a bit, but it is tempered with the knowledge that the owner has the right to do what’s in the best interest.

Instead of trading them to a non-member, I think it would’ve been better karma to offer them here first because at the time they were sold there were more people interested in them. I could've sold them in less than an hour.

I consider the MAC board to be different than others, with some closer ties to community and maybe a bit of loyalty. If it is going to be just like all other boards, what’s the sense in being here?

Comments

• Who ever got them has to register to the forum. 😁
    Gowarjj45
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • I doubt he will do that. He is busy with a brand that is set on conquering the world.
  • I've got my pair of R223 planning for a special build. Rival knows their business.
    But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • edited June 2019
    I'm sorry, Leon. I want MAC to be focused on DIY, the sponsored and/or not actually DIY any more guys have enough outlets and opportunities available. 

I see no problem with adding a rider to Rival sales offered here imploring that first refusal for trades/resales are offered to MAC members.
    I have a signature.
  • I don't really care. It's not about me or Rival. I don't see any to control that anyway. It's just disappointing when I know people who were looking for them.