Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (10)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

R223-ACB-08

It recently came to my attention that someone traded a pair of R223-ACB-08 drivers. I’m very disappointed that those were not offered on this board first for sale or trade. The R223-ACB-08 drivers are hard to get (NLA) and I had to cash in a favor to get them for MAC board members. To know that they were traded to a non-member hurts a bit, but it is tempered with the knowledge that the owner has the right to do what’s in the best interest.

Instead of trading them to a non-member, I think it would’ve been better karma to offer them here first because at the time they were sold there were more people interested in them. I could've sold them in less than an hour.

I consider the MAC board to be different than others, with some closer ties to community and maybe a bit of loyalty. If it is going to be just like all other boards, what’s the sense in being here?

Comments

• Who ever got them has to register to the forum. 😁
    Gowarjj45
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • I doubt he will do that. He is busy with a brand that is set on conquering the world.
  • I've got my pair of R223 planning for a special build. Rival knows their business.
    But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • edited June 2019
    I'm sorry, Leon. I want MAC to be focused on DIY, the sponsored and/or not actually DIY any more guys have enough outlets and opportunities available. 

I see no problem with adding a rider to Rival sales offered here imploring that first refusal for trades/resales are offered to MAC members.
    I have a signature.
  • I don't really care. It's not about me or Rival. I don't see any to control that anyway. It's just disappointing when I know people who were looking for them.