Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

So long everybody

It's time to move on.
I've decided to regenerate my photography business. So, I'll be leaving the board. I may play around a bit in DIY audio, but the vast majority of my time will be dedicated to photography. I've been out of the field for some time and need to do some updating on equipment etc.  I have a couple of things for sale here, so I'll stick around until the weekend to see if anyone wants them.
It's been a slice.

Comments

• Well, enjoy whatever brings you happiness. Nice to meet you and thanks for all the cool Rival stuff.
  • 6thplanet said:
    Well, enjoy whatever brings you happiness. Nice to meet you and thanks for all the cool Rival stuff.
    +1

• Thanks for keeping it interesting.
  • Good luck in your future endeavors, and don't be a stranger.
  • Thanks for your contributions to the obsession. "Straight-shooter" guy. Best wishes on your future plans.
    But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • Thanks for all the fish :)
    ThumperTomkennyk
    I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
  • Take pictures of speakers. 😉
    PWRRYD6thplanet4thtry
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • Nice meeting you virtually, Leon.  I hope you enjoy your endeavors in photography as much as you seemed to enjoy speakers.  Did you ever end up passing the torch with RAD?

Dan
  • Best of luck and enjoy your new adventure 
  • DanP said:
    Nice meeting you virtually, Leon.  I hope you enjoy your endeavors in photography as much as you seemed to enjoy speakers.  Did you ever end up passing the torch with RAD?

Dan
    Yes, RAD has been transferred to the new owner in Vancouver, BC. He's a nice fellow and I hope he gets support. 
  • Good luck!  Hope you enjoy your new pursuits!
  • It's not really a 'new' pursuit, but thanks.
  • Good luck with your photo business.  Take care.