Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Some for sale, some for free

2»

Comments

• Awesome, I'm gonna cross check fitment and get back to you.  Thanks!!
  • edited May 2020
    Dan, I'm gonna ride with those ushers.  Let me know my cost to hampton,va 23666.

If it isn't too much to ask and if you can recollect, how do those ushers compare to the l16's you sold me before?  Do you think these would mate well with the ld22?  

Thanks!
  • You want a pair or all 4?  This is a VERY smooth driver, which should match up perfectly with the LD22.  The last speaker I built with the 8836AC, I got a perfect rolloff around 2kHz with a single inductor for the lowpass.  The L16 by comparison needs a more complex filter to manage the metal cone breakup.  The bass on the Ushers is very smooth as well, hitting mid-50s in a moderately sized sealed enclosue or 30Hz in a large ported enclosure.  I don't think they are designed for the same excursion as the L16 is capable of, but the cone is much larger, so the Usher probably has the edge in output.
  • Ehh....i WANT all four but only am here for two unfortunately.  

Thanks for the opinion, think they'll be perfect, especially since they'll be crossed over to a subwoofer and sealed.
  • joeybutts said:
    Ehh....i WANT all four but only am here for two unfortunately.  

Thanks for the opinion, think they'll be perfect, especially since they'll be crossed over to a subwoofer and sealed.
    Sent you a PM.
  • Thanks Dan!  Arrived beautifully packed as usual. 
    DanP
  • Still have the mylar tweeters?
  • I smell a line array coming...
    kenrhodes
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • Kornbread said:
    Still have the mylar tweeters?
    Someone took some - maybe 10 or 20, but I should have around 80 left and you're welcome to them for the cost of shipping.
  • Not sure of the dimensions; 80 enough to fill a pair of ~72' line arrays?  Their shape might be a bear to mount.