Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

MCM getting in the game

We all know MCM started stepping up their speaker offerings a while back. Now they're offering free shipping on orders over $99. They're definitely giving PE some competition. This could be a good thing! :+1: :)
duanebroJasonP

Comments

• Exclusions apply - over 50lbs and you will pay shipping rates. It is awesome, anyways. Pretty much any four of the new KB drivers will get you to the free shipping while staying under the weight limit. 

Pretty cool.
    duanebroJasonP
    I have a signature.
  • jr@mac said:
    Exclusions apply - over 50lbs and you will pay shipping rates. It is awesome, anyways. Pretty much any four of the new KB drivers will get you to the free shipping while staying under the weight limit. 

Pretty cool.
    It's more steps in the right direction. Competition, it does a buyer good!!!
    duanebro
  • I bought 2 8s, 26.5s, 2 4s, and a pair of tweets. That was about 30lbs. Free shipping is sweet!
    duanebroGe_off_meJasonP
  • edited November 2016
    I put up the pages for the Audible Physics drivers too. You guys can now get a sneak peak at the pricing on them.There are are currently no pictures, and lead time on these is a little off currently, but they will be in sooner rather than later

Here are the products that will add to your total and help you hit that nice free shipping mark!

http://electronics.mcmelectronics.com/search?p=Q&lbc=mcmelectronics&uid=872401754&ts=custom&w=Audible Physics&isort=score&method=and&view=list&af=man:audiblephysics
  • I fully agree Mike!  Nice to have them stepping it up.  I bought some 55-2669 woofers and think they are a great little woofer for their price.  They sound so much better than the Dayton classics.  I think they way out perform the DS135-8's I used.  Did everyone else get the MCM flyer in the mail?  With the discount code the 55-2669 is on sale for $12.99 until Nov 20.  That's just crazy!
  • Oh and I'd like to give the KB drivers a try at some point too.
  • I don't see the pictures you uploaded Geoff. just little squares.
  • What flyer? Where do you get the flyer N the discount codes?
  • D1PP1N said:
    I don't see the pictures you uploaded Geoff. just little squares.
    I actually haven't uploaded pictures yet. We won't have pictures of these up for these until they are in stock. I do have some spec sheets though.
  • Pics for DRS drivers ready,yet?
    I have a signature.
  • jr@mac said:
    Pics for DRS drivers ready,yet?
    They are in line to be shot, we have a big line as of right now, all of the product managers have bringing a ton of products, and we lost one of our graphic artists, so things are taking a bit longer on that front.
  • 10-4
    I have a signature.
  • I did a few quick models on the Audible Physics drivers. Looking very good! Maybe I will have an entry for Bens little contest :)
    kennyk
  • edited November 2016
    Nice in 3L.  
    2" and 4" as a 2way or mid/woofer combo.
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • That is one design I am considering Kenny. The 2" is a really slick driver.
  • The 2" and a the nice small dome tweeter. Yum. 
  • ani_101 said:
    What flyer? Where do you get the flyer N the discount codes?
    http://www.mcmelectronics.com/content/en-US/promo/flyer/index#flyers

They are online - plus you can agree during checkout to have paper versions mailed to you.
    Turn2
    I have a signature.
  • Where do i get the source code for the sale prices? When I register for print mailing, it says catalog registrations are not being taken
  • ani_101 said:
    Where do i get the source code for the sale prices? When I register for print mailing, it says catalog registrations are not being taken
    Below the "DOWNLOAD PDF" button for the appropriate catalog on JR's linked page.
  • I would like to see some tweeters to go along with the higher end drivers. Like a kb series amt, ribbon, or 1" silk dome... 

• Turn2 said:
    ani_101 said:
    Where do i get the source code for the sale prices? When I register for print mailing, it says catalog registrations are not being taken
    Below the "DOWNLOAD PDF" button for the appropriate catalog on JR's linked page.
    Thanks, didn't realise the bold text is the code.