Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

How is everyone

13»

Comments

• @S7910 said:

@PWRRYD said:
    How do you like the DX20 Matt? I ordered a pair just to get my order over $99.

I'm really liking it. Nice, clean and effortless - way better than I was expecting for the price point. I'm crossed 2nd order electrical FWIW.

I'm happy with them in the Manganese project as well. Mine are the 8 ohm version, which work particularly well with small, inefficient mid woofers.

Keep an open mind, but don't let your brain fall out.

Sehlin Sound Solutions
  • This is a great thread, and glad to see people coming together to discourse any way they can in these times.

My family and I are ok here, though I've been working lots of hours and that is taking a toll. Pretty much been watching shows or playing video games to decompress, not much energy for projects. I'm think that'll come back to me though, I tend to have "what audio hobby?" phases.

= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Our office was shut down on Friday due to a Covid positive coworker. There are only 17 of us at this location, so almost everybody working in the front office area came in contact with him. But since we close our edit suite doors to keep the noise down, I did not see him at all. That 30ish coworker was the only person in the office who doesn't regularly wear a mask, despite a corporate mandate. He really is a nice guy, so I hope he doesn't have any severe symptoms.