Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

These look funny. ;-)

I had planned to pad down some tweeters today.

Ron

kenrhodesrjj45ugly_wooferSteve_LeeNicholas_23Turn2S7910

Comments

• They flash with the music.

• It would be hilarious if they actually measured 8.2 ohms.

BilletNicholas_23S7910
  • They look more expensive than the resistors you sought - might just order more resistors and see what you get?

• Last order from PE was similar, ordered speakon jaks and got some 1/4 ts plugs... International order of course.

• @Steve_Lee said:
    They look more expensive than the resistors you sought - might just order more resistors and see what you get?

This isn't the first time PE sent me the wrong thing in a mislabeled package. I have a pair of capacitors that turned into vacuum tubes. In both cases they sent out the right parts and told me not to bother returning the mistake. Not a bad deal but I like to hear my latest project and now I have to wait.

Ron

• Understood Ron - I received 2 Gento buyout speakers marked as Peerless TC9's (huge price difference too) and they told me to keep them but it took them 3 months to fill the original order for the TC9's and they came one at a time.

. . Also bought two Samba speaker kits and one was missing the port tube so they shipped me one and then billed me for it plus shipping when they told me verbally they would handle it at no cost.

Most days they get it right though . . .

• Several times, Matt ordered the D-series SpeakON with the large 1/4" connect tabs only to get the set-screw style package. They told him to keep them and they'd send the right ones out. I used several of those because he gave them to me and they didn't suit his usage.

As to me- I've ordered and had DOA drivers, drivers without plastic covers that ended up falling apart, etc, but I don't recall having an error in order picking (unless just plain missing or backordered) or labeling myself from PE.

They generally get it right.

• Ahhh, yeah, those are LER's.... Light Emitting Resistors.