Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Twin Sub Project

13»

Comments

• @jr@mac said:
    With vinyl wrap bubbles another alternative is puncturing followed by rolling using your rubber veneer roller. Use the smallest point you have.

This is how the professionals do it on automotive wrap. The pin hole is not visible afterwards. You may need to create a couple three on each bubble depending on how the air pocket behaves.

Had to do this when I wrapped some D3's years ago. I had to use multiple pin holes on most of the bubbles. Worked well . I did goof on one and kind of made too big of a hole when I started and it showed the MDF under , just touched it up with a sharpie no one was the wiser .

• edited June 2022

@PWRRYD said:
    Bill, I am truly sorry if I offended you. That was not my intent. I was just fun'n around. Thanks for your contributions to our wonderful hobby/addiction!

Apology accepted. I also need to apologize to you for my excessive & rude talking in the back of the room while your speakers played at Fort Wayne. I was certainly out of line as well.