Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Etheredge Engraving - Laser Engraved Speaker Nameplates / Binding Post Plates

edited September 2022 in Classifieds

Hi Everyone!

Part of my speaker building addiction has lead to me creating a business for laser engraving in my garage. Allow me to introduce "Etheredge Engraving," and let you know I've developed two offerings for my fellow DIY speaker builders that I'm excited to share at this time.

1) Pair of custom lasered speaker name plates: $29.99 + shipping and tax (IN sales tax)
* 86 x 54mm "business card" size aluminum with black anodized coating
* 0.8mm thick plate. Feels sturdy in hand, with full anodizing on the edges
* Comes with strips of 0.4mm thick 3M VHB double sided mounting tape preinstalled
* Example image shows same kind of laser engraved plate on my Defiants build from InDIYana 2019

2) Pair of custom lasered speaker binding post plates: $44.99 + shipping and tax (IN sales tax)
* Uses Dayton Audio SBPP-BK plate, and laser engraves by removing the anodizing coating
* Can also do the double plate (DBPP-BK) for an upcharge

Short Instagram Reel of the engraving process
https://instagram.com/reel/CiG_MZIuLwC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

If you're interested to see any of my other laser work, my website is really just my social media pages. https://www.facebook.com/EtheredgeEngraving, or search for Etheredge Engraving on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to contact me with any requests at the email and phone number below!

Thanks,
Keith
Keith@etheredgeengraving.com
(812)-250-8686

Pair of custom lasered speaker name plates: $29.99 + shipping and tax (IN sales tax)

2) Pair of custom lasered speaker binding post plates: $44.99 + shipping and tax (IN sales tax)

dcibelhifisideSteve_Lee6thplanetSilver1omougly_wooferTurn2jhollanderjr@macRon_Eand 6 others.

Comments