Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

New JB caps at MCM

http://electronics.mcmelectronics.com/search?p=Q&lbc=mcmelectronics&uid=478921549&ts=custom&w=jb Capacitor&isort=score&method=and&view=list&af=&cnt=48

MCM is continuing their march forward in being a one stop shop for us. They are truly open to not only listening but trying to implement our suggestions. A few months ago Geoff asked for suggestions on crosssover components. This is the result of those suggestions. They are still looking for a source for quality inductors. But this is a good start. Pricing is reasonable I think too.
kennykNicholas_23MzissersonTurn2

Comments

• Good deal. Some of the "in-between values" are present, such as 4.3, 7.5, and 9.1,
    kennykMzisserson
    I have a signature.
  • Very nice , this venue (mac) might help with their numbers $$$ albeit small but word of mouth spreads fast . I may grab a couple and test . Thanks for the heads up chuck 
  • Pricing looks like a winner. 
  • Yeah, I had noticed a bit of a lack at some of the competitors in those values as well. Now hopefully they will have inductors soon as well. 

We are small here, but mighty :)