Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Happy holidays!

To you, my brothers in DIY, I wish the happiest of holiday seasons. 

One of my favorite songs from one of my favorite bands:

I have a signature.

Comments

• Happy Holidays....!
  • Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Merry Christmas my to my DIY family!
  • Merry Christmas everyone! Cheers from the Great White North!
  • Merry Christmas Everyone
  • Sending east coast greetings. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • Kiddo loves her new camera, I think!
    Mzisserson
    I have a signature.
  • Merry Christmas all, and to all a happy new year
  • From the real Santa Claus ! Be safe and healthy
  • jr@mac said:
    Kiddo loves her new camera, I think!
    She has gotten so big!!!!!! 
    kennyk
  • So did anyone get any DIY gifts for Christmas?  I didn't this year.
  • Kind of indirectly. A multi-position ladder, gift card, graph paper and pencils (my son knows me well lol), and one of those work table/vise jobbies. 

I am rebuilding my workshop shortly with a new multi-purpose, built in place table so the gift card will come in quite handy. Just need to buy a new bit for my kreg pocket screw jig and a couple sheets of ply. 
  • I got a bottle of my favorite Canadian rye and a gift card to Amazon. I can turn the rye into a good time during DIY endeavors, and the Amazon card I can turn into DIY goodies at Amazon.
    I have a signature.
  • PWRRYD said:
    So did anyone get any DIY gifts for Christmas?  I didn't this year.
    Belated Merry Christmas to all! The Mrs. and I have just arrived back home from our holiday travels. No DIY goodies so far, but there are still a few gifts left under our tree. Not terribly hopeful.

However, I did give away some DIY. My sister was happy to take a small piece of mosaic art I threw together this year. Giving feels even better.

• Belated Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Merry Christmas everyone!  I ended up with a pair of the 55-5665, going to pair it with the RS28F that I got from JR at Iowa.  Thinking of using the waveguide from diysoundgroup.
  • Merry Christmas and happy New Year to everyone!

With all the running over the Christmas holiday I missed this thread. My apologies to all.

I bounce from one hobby to another which means my audio hobby is in the middle of a project and sitting in Curt's development room which allows me time to pursue other interests. So, I decided to see if anyone was interested in my camera gear I wanted to sell. It was a successful couple weeks and I have added a Nikon D750 to my gear.  :)

Happy holidays to everyone. Celebrate safely!

Jim
  • Happy holidays everyone. I got a ton of gold stuff this holiday/bday. Im looking forward to next year. 
  • jr@mac said:
    I got a bottle of my favorite Canadian rye and a gift card to Amazon. I can turn the rye into a good time during DIY endeavors, and the Amazon card I can turn into DIY goodies at Amazon.
    I know I have asked you this before but what is your favorite rye? My wife got me whisky glasses that I can drink my Crown in  B)
  • Tangle Ridge. It is a moderately priced, 100% rye blended, aged 10 years and then flavored with sherry, and recasked. Gives it a sweet taste and a very smooth finish. Around $20 for a 750 here. 
    I have a signature.