Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Merry Christmas Everyone

2»

Comments

• @dynamo said:
    Got some tube goodness for my desk, schiit vali 2++, and some workout cans. While not hifi by any means, wanted some noise cancelling jamming cans for the gym. Wasn’t looking for flat and pleasant there! I’m a jbl fanboy and they imo are “cooler” than the beats everyone else rocks, well cuz they’re not beats! They are pretty sweet. App has a real-time fully adjustable peq. Bass response is badass. Playing “bass I love you” (bass mekanik/basstronics) is legit. Bass has five or six tones between 7hz and the low 30s. I really was treated well this year, very fortunate.

+1 for the puss puss , psss psss psss . Merry Christmas all

• Merry Christmas.

• I got a nice little cordless Bosch trim router from Santa!

I just finished the second round of dishes for the day. My wife & daughter were in a holiday baking mood last week. We now have 6 different types of cookies still spread out on the table. I'm trying not to sample too many!!

• Happy holidays!!!

• @PWRRYD said:
    Those are lateral (not switching) MosFET's right?

I don't think that IXYS makes a true lateral, but Exicon still does.

IXTK90P20P
    Digi-Key Part Number
    IXTK90P20P-ND
    Manufacturer
    IXYS
    Manufacturer Product Number
    IXTK90P20P

Detailed Description
    P-Channel 200 V 90A (Tc) 890W (Tc) Through Hole TO-264 (IXTK)

Power MOSFET
    P-Channel Enhancement Mode Avalanche Rated

• Had a mix of in-laws and immediates filling my home last night. I made a ham, BBQ cocktail weenies, meatballs, mashed potatoes, and carrots with a maple citrus glaze. Wine and beer, and catching up. My uncle Dan was there - he is the one who gifted me that old truck. He has been battling colon cancer for years and it is now in remission. Second time it has gone there - happy to have him around.

Wife and I did not do any extravagant gifts this year, but a few weeks ago we did grab a suite downtown and had a night out.

Happy day after, brothers!

PWRRYDugly_woofer
    I have a signature.
  • Oh, and I started yesterday building crossovers for the SB TMM. I will probably not be publishing this one due to reasons, but since I wake up before Santa every day I thought I would be productive. Plus, crossovers always look so festive.

6thplanetugly_wooferPWRRYD
    I have a signature.
  • edited December 2022

Santa was up very late but didn’t quite finish the pair of Duane Brown Dayton 4s but they are working just fine. Youngest absolutely loves his wish for Galaxy finish came through no matter that it is horrible! They sound pretty great though so thanks @duanebro

jr@macWolfPWRRYDSteve_Lee
  • And confirmation that my wife has now accepted my hobby but would like things to not be called “prototypes” anymore. I was floored

jr@macPWRRYDa4eaudio6thplanetRon_ESteve_Leejhollandertajanes