Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

GRS HE 8”

Finally finished this little project. One of those new GarS suns in a PE .67’ knock down, with one of those buyout plate amps, 80w w/ 3db. Post at 35hz. Gotta say I am really pleased. Compares quite favorably with my RSS210HO in a similar enclosure. Clean and punchy, plenty of extension for music. And ye
s, that’s a 10 inch
gr
ill, driver is recessed 3/4” monumted to a second piece of 3/4” MDF.

jr@macrjj456thplanetPWRRYDsquamishdroc4thtrySteve_Lee

Comments

• ...and green ta boot! Nice👍🏼

• Thanks 6th. Autocorrect massacred my post. Did not see a button to edit. Anyway, just rattle can spray, was going for a color similar to the Dark Highland Geen on my Bullitt. I think a pair of these - sealed - might be great in a small coupe or hatch.

• Nice project. I would like to see pictures of your Bullitt.

6thplanet
  • That Stang is a badass machine. Congrats!

• Love my pair of 12's from that line.

I have a signature.
  • Bitchin Bullet!

• Thanks 6th. Bullitt is a “mid life crisis” Craigslist find. Picked it up a little over a year ago. Car is not perfect, and that’s fine, I just want to drive it and have fun.

6thplanettajanesSteve_Lee
  • A perfect show car isn't fun, but a driver is. Enjoy her!

• I might grab a or of these for my daughter's CRV. Sealed, they will reach into the 40s and with cabin gain into the lower 30s. Running them off a skar audio class d mono block at 2ohm, I will have to be careful with the gain setting. She isn't one for loud music, particularly bass but she knows her dad is lol

hifisidejoeybutts