Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (7)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Heyyyyy ! I like the white

Looks like they have a couple different sizes available. I like the non standard color of the cone 
https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-5-woofers/satori-mr13pnw-4-5-white-egyptian-papyrus-cone-midrange-4-ohm/

Comments

• Who said white is a non standard color? ;)

Jim
    D1PP1N
  • Touche sir , touche 
  • LOL! I was just kidding a bit. Actually, I like white cones as well, if they have a black frame. The Peerless drivers with the white frame a grey cones didn't do a lot for me appearance wise but they did sound nice.

I haven't heard Satori drivers yet but look forward to it one of these days. That said, the distortion tests I've seen on the 13P series seemed to have a bit high 2nd order which concerned me a bit. Who knows until you hear them.

Jim
  • Made me giggle.They remind me of the vifa ne series with their frame . It looks like these have a slot molded into the frames? Maybe to reduce resonance and or to try and uncouple it from the front face fame of the driver?
  • Poor grammar in above post , was typing fast on phone . Maybe to reduce vibration from the front of the frame to the lower
     basket?
  • Looking closer , I'm not sure what the lower frame portion does if anything? Looks like it might be cosmetic? I'd be curious if any of you purchase these

• Maybe heat dissipation, dunno I'm at a loss