Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Heyyyyy ! I like the white

Looks like they have a couple different sizes available. I like the non standard color of the cone 
https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-5-woofers/satori-mr13pnw-4-5-white-egyptian-papyrus-cone-midrange-4-ohm/

Comments

• Who said white is a non standard color? ;)

Jim
    D1PP1N
  • Touche sir , touche 
  • LOL! I was just kidding a bit. Actually, I like white cones as well, if they have a black frame. The Peerless drivers with the white frame a grey cones didn't do a lot for me appearance wise but they did sound nice.

I haven't heard Satori drivers yet but look forward to it one of these days. That said, the distortion tests I've seen on the 13P series seemed to have a bit high 2nd order which concerned me a bit. Who knows until you hear them.

Jim
  • Made me giggle.They remind me of the vifa ne series with their frame . It looks like these have a slot molded into the frames? Maybe to reduce resonance and or to try and uncouple it from the front face fame of the driver?
  • Poor grammar in above post , was typing fast on phone . Maybe to reduce vibration from the front of the frame to the lower
     basket?
  • Looking closer , I'm not sure what the lower frame portion does if anything? Looks like it might be cosmetic? I'd be curious if any of you purchase these

• Maybe heat dissipation, dunno I'm at a loss