Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Call out to Keith Etheredge

Hi Keith!
Haven't seen you on any of the boards lately. Everything OK Brother?
Take care,
Craig

KEtheredge87

Comments

• Texted him a couple weeks ago, seems fine.

• He has been posing on Instagram a lot. He's been doing some great stuff on the laser.

KEtheredge87
  • Great to hear!

KEtheredge87
  • what's his intragram handle?

• @PWRRYD said:

Hi Keith!
    Haven't seen you on any of the boards lately. Everything OK Brother?
    Take care,
    Craig

Hey Craig and buddies! Thanks for thinking of me. I'm doing fine health and life wise. Family is good and laser business is keeping me quite busy, especially late Nov to December. Everyone and their mother comes out of the woodwork to need a gift or something engraved 😁. As you might expect that means I haven't had much time for speakers either. Still very much interested in the hobby and love keeping up with all of you. On a wonderful family note, my wife and I are expecting little miss "Cookie Dough" Etheredge to be born in early May! We asked my now 4 year old son Logan what his little sister's name should be, and he said "Cookie Dough"! We called him Nugget during his first 9 months of growing... So cookie dough works just fine! So yeah, between day job, gym teaching job, laser job, and planning for the new addition... I'm getting a little bit of sleep! Y'all are all free to check in on me any time! Call text email whatever!

How's life going with you alll?

Keith

jr@macjhollanderkenrhodesSteve_Leeugly_wooferSilver1omo4thtryDirkrjj456thplanetand 3 others.