Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Eric Alexander Tekton Damage Control (Deleted Erin’s Audio Corner Response video Reupload)

Comments

• edited June 22

I'm only loosely familiar with this brewhaha, but as damage control goes, this guy is no master of convincing body language, and exhibits little grace as someone trying to claim the high ground.

FYI, the YouTube comments are a hoot. Kudos to the guy who builds cabinets with tops and bottoms 3" thick!

Steve_Lee
  • It wouldn't surprise me to learn this whole situation and this specific video will be used in some college marketing classes as an example of how not handle negative reviews.

GowaSteve_Lee
  • Just from that video alone he seems like a pud. Glad I can design and build my own...

GowaSteve_LeeDanP6thplanetAnalogkid455
  • Guessing his attorney presented the cost of full litigation, cost and expectation of collection. So he went with plan B, letter on attorney letterhead…

• Is that the worm who tries to sue anyone who give his speaker's a negative review?

• edited June 24

That guy needs to watch all 3 seasons of Ted Lasso to learn how immature, irresponsible young guys who decide to grow up and become real men. I started playing his "apology" and he never once admitted any error. D$$$head. Moved on!

Steve_LeeAnalogkid455
    But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • @Kornbread said:
    Is that the worm who tries to sue anyone who give his speaker's a negative review?

Yeah, just remember Tekton

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • edited June 24

Speaking of Tekton, we don't need any complications so let's just leave this be for now.

Steve_Lee
    I have a signature.