Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Censorship on PETT

The moderators are having a field day on PETT. They deleted MikeZ's poll and my thread asking where did it go? Yet they let a number of trolls go on and on and on.
............. could you hum a few bars.

Comments

• Yeah, Zissy had me laughing out loud here at work. Fuck that place.
    I have a signature.
  • Shit, I missed that. Must have been epic if they yanked it.
  • What was the poll regarding?
  • The op in question is......
    A. Confused
    B. Can't remember this one.
    C. A troll
    D. Wet behind the ears.
    And I added they left out smuck. :)
  • I wonder if the PE mods will let Pete's Vapor ad go or delete it.
    greywarden
  • Good question, Craig. That is a perfect example of the kind of post I would be A-OK with here - provided it goes in our "commercial" sub-forum. I do not like that he publicly posted the address of someone who probably has a lot of expensive audio gear sitting around.
    I have a signature.
  • Ssshhh! I'm backing the truck up. ;)
  • Big change in PETT land, no Vapor/RAAL fanboys.
  • Their Perfect Storm or whatever they called it at Axpona in 2015 was not very good. Sounded like a PCD + factory graphs + wild-ass-guess assumptions about baffle effects. The model they were playing this year were much, much better. It's the one that uses the Dayton PM driver. Like the rest of DIY world, they are subject to hit or miss results. When I fuck up a design, it doesn't take food off my table, though. I wish them the best.
    I have a signature.
  • I've always liked Pete. He helped me out when I first got started and he's always been very friendly when I've seen him in person. I can't figure Ryan out though. He seems very anti-social. Comes across as snobbish. Maybe he is just an introvert.
  • No Ryan is a first class Ahole. The guy could give lessons.
  • Ryan seemed alright when I chatted with him this year at Axpona. Last year, though, he was douchy to me. Maybe because I complimented the speaks he was playing this year and said some negative things about the Perfect Storms last year. 
    I have a signature.
  • buttjoint buttjoint buttjoint buttjoint.... got it out of my sys- butttttttttttt. ok I'm good.

I've always shared the same sentiments about Vapor, plus PS is kind of a dickhead
    deadhorse - leviathan - harbinger - shockwave (wip)
  • Ok after reading the rest of the posts, maybe Ryan rubs off on Pete haha.
    deadhorse - leviathan - harbinger - shockwave (wip)