Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

package delivered but no package on the porch

How have you guys handled this ? Do I need to speak with Amazon or USPS about this? I received an alert that it was delivered but did not find it on the front porch as stated. I checked the video cam footage but do not see the mail truck in any of todays vids . Thanks

Comments

• They will post "delivered" prematurely, it can turn up any minute.
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • 10-4 , I did call USPS and opened case as well.
  • I went through all the hoop with USPS for a package that was stolen off my apartment mail box.  Evan though the post office workers were acquaintances and they knew that there had been a problem with package being stolen at this property, then hung me out to dry.  They showed the package was delivered and that was that.  Too bad.  
  • I too lost a package from FedEx and even though it was insured and everything, nothing. I opened a case, the seller opened a case, all FedEx did was give a statement from the driver saying delivered.
  • I often worried about that happening to me when I ordered some really expensive go fast engine parts. Sorry I can't offer any advice as it never happened to me.  Wishing you the very best luck Nick. 
  • We'll shoot, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It was a Milwaukee 12v impact drill bare tool. Baaah
  • Amazon will handle it the best. If you tell them it never came and you have proof they will take care of it. Usually they give you an extra month or two of prime free and just make the seller ship another product out to you. If not they refund. 
  • Guess what was on the porch this morning?
    kennykFace
  • Excellent!
  • Happy happy happy
    kennykFace
  • Nice, wish I had one of those.
  • 30 bucks on Amazon , but it is just the bare tool. I'm not sure what chargers run .I picked up two extra batteries two weeks ago for 20 bucks on sale , they are Chinese knock offs but had good reviews.
  • Great deal!!!
  • UPS once delivered a $3200 computer and left a post-it note on the door with an arrow on it.  Some time later I found the computer under the evergreen tree nearby. Hard to tell how long it had been under a tree in the yard. 

Ron
  • Oh my ! Back in the day when UPS liked to hide packages like easter eggs. I'm sure ups meant well
  • UPS driver was disappointed we weren't there to sign.  ;)
    ............. could you hum a few bars.