Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Meniscus Forum

Does anybody know what happened to the forum? I've tried to get on a couple of times and just receive an error message. Has it been terminated?

Comments

• I just tried clicking on the forum button &  I get an error message too.
  • Ill ask Mark what's going on. I haven't been able to get on for a few days now.
  • Still negative function, did you find out anything from Mark??
  • I didn't get a reply...

• Ooh, I don't like that, something must have happened. 
  • Ben, did you happen to ask Mark about the forum during Indy??

• He said it has something to do with a password required access to get into the forum since they changed software, and he's trying to get his brother to fix it. I asked at AXPONA, and apparently he did not know it was still down.
  • It is back up now :)
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • I just tried to log in and its still down.

Jim
  • Huh, that is a new error message. I'll contact Mark.
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Back up again, but itself I hear. Ping pong ping pong. Hopefully it sticks!
  • Jason, are you going to run another forum? :)

John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • Jason, are you going to run another forum? :)

Hah, I feel like I can't handle this one. I just lent a hand to get it back up and running :)
    kennyk