Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Cheap Craftsman tablesaw grab

Local car audio shop owner has decided to move on. Not out of business as he sold his inventory, clients, etc to another shop. But decided to sell of fixtures, office equipment etc. 

He contacted me about a tablesaw for cheap. I have an older, recently purchased Porter Cable but what the heck. For $50, maybe I will flip it. Get there and he says he will let me have the second one for another $30. Looks like it needs a bearing. It's on pieces but its all there. 

Nearly didnt fit in the Jeep! Good fence, router base, rails, etc! Woohoo! So yeah now I will have 2 tablesaws lol.
jr@macjhollander4thtry

Comments

• Nice score!
  • Good deal.   If you have room in your work area, you could set them all up and dedicate each one to a particular type of cutting operation. 
  • That's the idea Bill. Well 2 of them anyway. One has a bent arbor and bad bearings. It's fixable though. Motor is still good so I may make a very powerful joiner/planar with it. 

One saw will be set up with a dado stack. The other with a high quality combo blade.