Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (6)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Sale alert

So the XT19 I used in the Tiny Tym project is on sale currently for $15. It is unlikely to find a better tweeter, new or used, that is a better performer in this price range. 

https://www.parts-express.com/peerless-by-tymphany-xt19td00-04-3-4-dual-radiator-tweeter--264-1000

When I used it as part of the so-called "Design Team", I believe it was still pushing $40. 

Looks like one of the HiVi planar tweeters is on sale for $26, as well. RT1.3weeeeeeeeeeee is the model. 

Some other good deals at PE right now, as well. The OS woofer is at $12, the Epique 8" is down to $265, etc.
I have a signature.
JasonP

Comments

• That HiVi RT1.3WE is a great planar tweeter.  I like it much better than the Fountek NeoCD1.0 ribbons I have in my Gormachos.  $26 is a steal, just bare in mind it won't cross much lower than 3kHz 4th order acoustic and it has a slightly over sized flange (around 4.25" IIRC).  Whoever bought Mike's SB15CAC woofers could buy a pair of these and build my Keramiskas  ;)
  • I'm trying to reduce inventory, otherwise I'd snap up a pair or two. 
    I have a signature.