Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Sale alert

So the XT19 I used in the Tiny Tym project is on sale currently for $15. It is unlikely to find a better tweeter, new or used, that is a better performer in this price range. 

https://www.parts-express.com/peerless-by-tymphany-xt19td00-04-3-4-dual-radiator-tweeter--264-1000

When I used it as part of the so-called "Design Team", I believe it was still pushing $40. 

Looks like one of the HiVi planar tweeters is on sale for $26, as well. RT1.3weeeeeeeeeeee is the model. 

Some other good deals at PE right now, as well. The OS woofer is at $12, the Epique 8" is down to $265, etc.
I have a signature.
JasonP

Comments

• That HiVi RT1.3WE is a great planar tweeter.  I like it much better than the Fountek NeoCD1.0 ribbons I have in my Gormachos.  $26 is a steal, just bare in mind it won't cross much lower than 3kHz 4th order acoustic and it has a slightly over sized flange (around 4.25" IIRC).  Whoever bought Mike's SB15CAC woofers could buy a pair of these and build my Keramiskas  ;)
  • I'm trying to reduce inventory, otherwise I'd snap up a pair or two. 
    I have a signature.