Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Long overdue...

How about a round of applause for our chief technical officer - JasonP! BK, JP, and myself have been dreaming of an independent forum for quite some time (discussion initiated at least two years ago) and here we are. This little forum is humming along, the interface is getting dialed in, and the man behind it all is our very own JP. 

Give him props, give him hugs, buy him drinks (he has a preference for bourbon and rye). 

Lets keep this rolling, guys! 
I have a signature.
FacejhollanderMzissersonR-Carpenter

Comments

• A big f*ckin' A!  <3
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • Thank you guys!
  • Great job Jason!!!
  • I like it here *sniff sniff* smells new. 
    deadhorse - leviathan - harbinger - shockwave (wip)
  • YUP , Gave the man kudos offline , pretty Fin nice of him to do this on his off time . HUGS
  • A big thank you to Jason but let's give that to JR and BK too. Well done guys, well done

• For sure, thanks to everyone involved with creating this forum. 
  • Awesome forum. All the MAC activities are great and I try to participate as much as I can. Thanks Bk, JR, JP. The forum is pretty cool... So special thanks and kudos to JP!!!  <3
  • I agree with everything said. I like the new forum and appreciate the hard work it takes to run a forum and organize the DIY events.

Good job guys!

Jim
  • Like others have mentioned here, it really is a team effort that makes this all work. I appreciate the thoughts though! Thank you all!
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  •    Great job on the new forum, Jason!  Pages come up very fast, unlike PETT, with all the long delays between clicks.  I also like how the system keeps track of which posts you have viewed since your last visit.  And then the system takes you right to the place where you stopped reading on your previous session.  Fantastic!.  A great time saver!

I am just getting the know the new forum, but it appears well thought out. 

Keep up the good work!  :) 

• Thank you all from concept to execution. It's a lot of work and I want to acknowledge that. We are lucky enoughto  get to enjoy the result. <3