Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Prototype Pack crossover part bundles

Hey guys - we're finally getting around to clearing out some of the crossover part inventory that we purchased as part of the business.  There's a lot of stuff so we decided to create a couple bundles with heavy discounts to save us some time and you guys some money.  These packs are priced with free shipping in the contiguous US and the breakdown can be found at: https://www.css-audio.com/online-store/Prototype-Crossover-Part-Grab-Bag-p118152381

You guys get first dibs and anyone on the MAC forum that gets the large pack will get a couple extra components thrown in ;)

Dan
Bryan@MACThumperTomJasonP

Comments

• It says free shipping to Canada when I add it to the cart - is this right?
  • No, the free shipping is for US only.  We can ship to Canada for an additional $15 for the small pack and $25 for the large pack though.  Email us if interested and we'll get you taken care of.

Dan
  • cssaudio1 said:
    No, the free shipping is for US only.  We can ship to Canada for an additional $15 for the small pack and $25 for the large pack though.  Email us if interested and we'll get you taken care of.

Dan
    Thanks Dan - think i'm going to pass. With duty and exchange it works out to over $200cdn
    DanP
  • Quick update - we sold out of those packs WAY faster than we thought we would.  We'll get everything boxed up and shipped out this weekend, then regroup what's left and post another set of parts early next week if anyone missed out on the first round.

Dan
  • I appreciate a good bargain buy when I see one, thanks
  • 6thplanet said:
    I appreciate a good bargain buy when I see one, thanks
    No problem.  Glad to see them go to a good home!  Round 2 is active on the website now.  A little more hodge podge than the last round, but even more parts for the money.  We only have a handful of these, so they'll go fast.  Check the website for parts list.
    Dan
    jhollanderPWRRYDJasonPGowa
  • Sorry Dan - i cant find the new pack on the website at present
    But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • edited October 2018
    Apparently I'm a sucker for hoarding coils. 
    PWRRYD
    I have a signature.
  • rjj45 said:
    Sorry Dan - i cant find the new pack on the website at present

Try it now.  We had some technical difficulties for a moment. 

Dan
    rjj45
  • jr@mac said:
    Apparently I'm a sucker for hoarding coils. 
    That's just good sense JR.  What are you supposed to do - order and wait a day to get the right value coil to try out?  How could anyone get anything done like that??

Dan
  • I have a ton already, oh well.
    I have a signature.
  • I'm attracted to shiny things, but I just looked at my stash so I'm good on copper but any more of those bad black caps I'll buy all of the one offs.
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • What are these bad black caps of which you speak?
    I have a signature.
  • those Daytons in the pics above... pretty bad, worthless to some, but I'll help out where I can 
    PWRRYDJasonP
  • Ahhh! I thought there may have been a bunch out of spec, which are still great for prototyping. 
    I have a signature.
  • those Daytons in the pics above... pretty bad, worthless to some, but I'll help out where I can 
    Why? I never had issues with them.
  • Roman that was sarcasm, I need to work on that and my emoji skills.  :)  
    cssaudio1
  • Roman that was sarcasm, I need to work on that and my emoji skills.  :)  
    Ahh. :#
    Sorry  :)
  • Only 3 packages left as of this morning
  • edited October 2018
    Just got mine and I'm a happy camper. B)
    cssaudio1
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • cssaudio1Gowakennyk
    I have a signature.
  • kennyk said:7
    Who is this kennk person???   :p
    kennyk
  • PWRRYD said:
    kennyk said:7
    Who is this kennk person???   :p
    The guy who's happy.   :3
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • Coils of goodness!!
  • We are down to only one left now. Who's getting the last one?