Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Some Drivers for Sale

edited August 2019 in Classifieds
I'm reworking the Polaris next year so I have the box taken apart and drivers pulled. Time to let them go at a great price. Figured I'd offer here first. I also have a pair of Usher 8945A I got second-hand that are cosmetic imperfect (but functional). I'll let them go at a steal. Paypal preferred, but we could work something else out in PM. All prices are not including shipping costs, I'll work to find the lowest and pass that price on to you:

• Pair of Vifa/Tymphany XT25GB60-04 in mint condition. Never soldered, no mounting injury. Maybe a bit dusty :) - 30$
  • Pair of SB Acoustics SB17NAC-08 in mint condition. Never soldered, no mounting injury. - 70$
  • Pair of Usher 8945A, flaws on the mounting ring (as I received them) fully functional. - 70$
Hit me up with a PM if interested. Oh, might as well add some pics:

= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."

Comments

• will take all of it... 
  • ani_101 said:
    will take all of it... 
    Craig PM'd me about the Ushers, so they might be off the table. If so, still want the rest?
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  •  :s was really interested in the ushers....! give me a little bit to ponder, in the meantime if someones wants them, go ahead...
  • Ushers are excellent drivers. I'd get them if I didn't have a bunch of drivers on the shelves myself.
  • Ushers are excellent drivers. I'd get them if I didn't have a bunch of drivers on the shelves myself.
    Agreed. If I didn't have several sets of rivals sitting on the shelves, I'd use them myself.
  • I cracked up when I saw @ani_101 post. 

I bet he had to allocate a separate room in his house specifically for his driver hoard. 
    kennyk
    My signature goes here
  • Bryan@MAC said:
    I cracked up when I saw @ani_101 post. 

I bet he had to allocate a separate room in his house specifically for his driver hoard. 
    I rented a storage unit!!!
    kennykBryan@MAC
  • I'm always late to the party. 😟
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • All sold, thanks!