Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

FS: R176-KPC-08-V

edited October 2019 in Classifieds
I finally reached the end of the storage unit and have one pair of Rival R176-KPC-08-V coated Kevlar 7'' drivers. These were hooked up for testing, but I don't know when.
$70 for the pair + shipping

f(s) = 37.01 Hz

Q(ms) = 6.256

V(as) = 28.80 liters

n(0) = 0.32 %

M(ms) = 16.93 grams

R(e) = 7.01 Ohms

Q(es) = 0.430

SPL = 87.21 dB SPL 1W/1m

C(ms) = 1.09 mm/N

Piston Diameter = 132.1 mm

Z(max) = 109.14 Ohms

Q(ts) = 0.402

L(e) = 0.149 mH at 10kHz

SPL = 87.78 dB SPL 2.83 Vrms

BL = 8.02

Comments

• PM sent
    Bryan@MAC
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • I have to know.  Did you get them @JasonP
    My signature goes here
  • yes
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Since I have currently three pairs of Rival 7" woofers and only plans for two in the next year or two, I am going to pass these through to an interested party at my cost. I did measure them (see the LIMP data dump thread) and they are to spec.

So, offered up again at 70$ for the pair plus shipping from 44124.
  • I had been going back & forth on these - like I need more drivers on my shelf. Matt, I'm glad you got them before I changed my mind. You're going to like those woofers!
  • Glad I could help, Tom. Let's just say that the next few years' worth of builds will be very "interesting" - in every sense of the word.
  • I also have a set for sale
  • I just looked at my credit card statement. Not hacked, but with the Ankeny trip and then airfare to Texas for 4....no new drivers for me for a while!
    rjj45