Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Jeff Bagby

2»

Comments

• This sucks.
  • One of the guys I followed when I got back into the hobby was Jeff B.   His contributions to the community are insane....and then you meet the guy and he's this unassuming, short dude - total rocket scientist - has all the time in the world for you....what? Holy cow....he's one of us regular guys??  

RIP Jeff B.

I'm attaching a video from Indy 2018 for those of you who don't really know this guy. Jeff was the first recipient of the DIY Audio lifetime achievement award.  

https://www.facebook.com/midwestaudioclub/videos/2128507043962184/
    joeybuttsGowaDanPani_101ThumperTomMartyHWolfRon_ER-Carpenterdynamo
    My signature goes here
  • You mind if I copy that link over at PE, Bryan?

• Please share. No worries Ben. 

Wolf said:
    You mind if I copy that link over at PE, Bryan?

My signature goes here
  • The obit I read said he was 60
  • I talked with Christine today. They are holding up. Good moments and bad. She is planning a memorial service for some time in June hopefully. 
  • Still at a loss for words. Another good one taken too soon.
    My thoughts and prayers for his family and those that loved him.