Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Box Full O' Microcontrollers

Across my journey learning microcontrollers, I've built up a stash of hardware I'm not going to use. So I'm going to put a bunch of them into a box and I'll ship them to anyone that wants them for the cost of shipping. I've settled on two microcontroller models to focus design work on, and these aren't those, so they have to go!

Contents:

• 1 Arduino UNO
  • 1 Arduino Due
  • 5x header soldered Arduino Nano
  • 2x headerless Arduino Nano
  • 1x Nano breakout board
  • 2x Micro-USB to Mini-USB adapter (for Nano boards)
  • 2x 1602 LCD displays with SPI driver
  • ? Bags of headers

Would be great for someone looking to play around with this stuff, I learned a lot working with them.

= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."

Comments

• Good for you! Looks like my stocks - now I'm still trying to figure out just what I want (or need) to build!
    The Teensy line of microcontrollers is pretty compelling.

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • What did you settle on?

• For high performance needs, ESP32 microcontrollers, and then for the lesser stuff Pololu's A-Star 8-bit stuff.

= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."