Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Ultimax15, 3cuft sealed box, and 12.5 ft speaker cable - $200

My second post in attempts to fund new projects, I've got an Ultimax15 driver and sealed box that I haven't been using and would like to sell for $200. The driver has been stored indoors, and everything is in great shape. The cabinet is painted with black hammered rustoleum spray paint, has driver mounting threaded inserts and threaded inserts for the dayton large black chrome spike feet, but I reused the spikes in another project. The cabinet connection is a gasketed SpeakOn connection, and comes with a 12.5 foot long 10 AWG / 2 conductor speaker cable wired for bridged-mono pro amplifier connection.

I don't know how to ship this without being stupid expensive, so this needs to be a drive to meet or local pickup kind of sale. Would any of you fine people be interested in this?!

Thanks! Keith

Comments

• Just cause, what's your location?

• Hey Joey, I'm in Columbus Indiana, about 45min south of Indy on I-65. You'd think I'd remember to put that in my listing ;)

• Man, this would probably be perfect for my backyard plans...... Too far though..... Good luck!

• KE, if you are willing, lemme know your shipped price without the cabinet. Thanks!

• Hey Joey, I'm fine selling / shipping the driver alone... I'd just have to find a box and packing material sturdy enough to trust it. Also would need a quote or something from ups. Let me see what I can do early this week.

• 10-4. Zip is 23666. Lemme know and appreciate it.

• Sent you a PM.

• @KEtheredge87 said:
    Hey Joey, I'm fine selling / shipping the driver alone... I'd just have to find a box and packing material sturdy enough to trust it. Also would need a quote or something from ups. Let me see what I can do early this week.

I might still have the UM15 box that mine came. Not sure what it would cost to ship to you, but it would save a lot of hassle.

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • Thanks sir, I appreciate the offer, though I came up with an idea last night. Appropriate sized box from lowes for ~$2.60, and I have plenty of PE packing bubbles left over as well as some kaizen foam I can use for a decent base.

rjj45
  • Hey Joey, not sure if I sent you that PM correctly. I've got a guy on Facebook market making me an offer for the driver and box, so I wanted to follow up with you since you asked first. Please let me know asap.

• Damn, my bad, go ahead and make moves brother. I'll pass, still waiting on my enclosure plan. Thanks!