Well while I still need to design and print the adapters for THD testing, I decided to do a sanity check and run most of the drivers I have sitting around here to make sure they work. I figured I might as well also post up the graphs as a bit of a teaser for the upcoming hard data dump. Here are the drivers I tested of the ones I have lying around (no tweeters yet):
- Tymphany TC6FC02-04, a quad. 2" full-range https://www.tymphany.com/transducers/tc6fc02-04/
- Tymphany GBS-85N25PR03-04, a quad, 3" dome woofer https://www.tymphany.com/transducers/gbs-85n25pr03-04/
- Tymphany SDS-135F25CP02-04, a quad, 5.25" woofer https://www.tymphany.com/transducers/sds-135f25cp02-04/
- Tymphany SLS-P830945, a pair, 6.5" subwoofer https://www.tymphany.com/transducers/sls-p830945/
- Dayton RS125P-4, a pair, 5" woofer https://www.daytonaudio.com/index.php/rs125p-4-5-reference-paper-woofer-4-ohm.html
- Dayton DMA80-4, a pair, 3" neo full-range http://www.daytonaudio.com/index.php/dma80-4-3-dual-magnet-aluminum-cone-full-range-driver-4-ohm.html
- Dayton PC83-8, a pair, 3" full-range http://www.daytonaudio.com/index.php/pc83-8-3-full-range-poly-cone-driver.html
- Satori MR16PNW-4, a pair, 6.5" midrange http://www.sbacoustics.com/index.php/products/midrange/satori/6-satori-mr16pnw-4-br-font-color-c70039-shipping-font/
- Rival Acoustics R176-CPC-08, a quad, 6.5" woofer https://rhythmaudiodesign.com/collections/speaker-woofers/products/r176-cpc-08-coated-paper-7-woofer
- Rival Acoustics R176-KPC-08-V, a pair, 6.5" woofer - sample model I believe (from Gowa)
- Wavecor FR070WA02, a pair, 8ohm 2" full-range http://www.wavecor.com/html/fr070wa01_02.html
Ok, so the graphs!
= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."