Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

LIMP Data Dump

Well while I still need to design and print the adapters for THD testing, I decided to do a sanity check and run most of the drivers I have sitting around here to make sure they work. I figured I might as well also post up the graphs as a bit of a teaser for the upcoming hard data dump. Here are the drivers I tested of the ones I have lying around (no tweeters yet):

Ok, so the graphs!
= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."

Comments

• = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."

• = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."

• Oh, and of all the drivers above, only one of them was properly broken in. Bonus points if you can tell which one.
    kennykS7910
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • RS125P
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • RS125P
    Looking closer at the graphs, I can see why you'd think that. But actually it is one of the 4 TC6FC02-04 that I actually ran test sweeps on a couple years ago. One of the four is far different, and that is the one that was run.
  • I was guessing based on the age of the drivers
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails