Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (4)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

LIMP Data Dump

Well while I still need to design and print the adapters for THD testing, I decided to do a sanity check and run most of the drivers I have sitting around here to make sure they work. I figured I might as well also post up the graphs as a bit of a teaser for the upcoming hard data dump. Here are the drivers I tested of the ones I have lying around (no tweeters yet):

Ok, so the graphs!
= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."

Comments

• = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."

• = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."

• Oh, and of all the drivers above, only one of them was properly broken in. Bonus points if you can tell which one.
    kennykS7910
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • RS125P
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • RS125P
    Looking closer at the graphs, I can see why you'd think that. But actually it is one of the 4 TC6FC02-04 that I actually ran test sweeps on a couple years ago. One of the four is far different, and that is the one that was run.
  • I was guessing based on the age of the drivers
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails