Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

PETT is migrating (finally) to a better platform . . .

Go check if you are interested --> https://techtalk.parts-express.com/

Comments

• I haven't been on that forum in quite a while. I always found their sight & PETT to be very sluggish at times.

• man oh man.
    So many of us tried to give "helpful advice.
    Took them long enough.

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • New board is up and running as of this post - runs fast and no probs so far.

rjj45
  • I'm very impressed so far. Runs fast and the search engine seems to work well. Instead of only 20 pages available for scrolling , you can now go back to page 3000+ and scroll through all the posts from the early 2000 era (if you wanted to do that sort of thing). Have not tried to post with a pic yet, that will be my next test. Looking good so far.

• Lol as of this writing it wouldn't load. When it did load last night for me it was an obvious improvement.

I have a signature.
  • And the spammers are already having their way with it.

• Same dude endlessly talking to himself about dml panels lol

rjj45
  • I haven't really been back there since they implemented their community rules with regard to vendor linking. They choose to wall off the garden and are surprised that the bees aren't coming anymore.

PWRRYDSteve_Leeugly_wooferTurn2rjj45
  • edited March 3

Very well stated, Dirk (poetic).

^ That is why I got here.
    Much happier now and more productive.

• @PWRRYD said:
    Same dude endlessly talking to himself about dml panels lol

WTH is up with that?!? It has all the vibe of a grungy old man talking to himself on a park bench while feeding unicorns.

• I find it funny that someone told him to buy a measurement mic and his response was, "Thanks I'll look into that."