Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Comments

• So now you are going to have to start machining up custom faceplates and knobs for all your DIY amplifier projects. Good luck with the new machine. :+1:

• I'm curious to see what this thing can and can't handle. I watched a review where they milled a PC board. It actually did a decent job. I have a feeling my wife already has some little wood engraving projects for me.

• I have thought for many years about buying a small DIY CNC router to machine the baffles for my speaker projects. Probably would have been money well spent as I stress out so much about machining my baffles. I like perfect driver rebates and that takes a lot of work manually.

jr@mac6thplanetrjj45Steve_Lee
  • I definitely thought about that too. I know MDF is fairly cheap, but I hate screwing up a piece and having to start over. It's a mental thing. I'll probably be wasting lots of stock while learning how to use this new toy. I'll have to eventually buy the Y axis extension kit to do anything bigger than a very short 5" 2-way.