Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

New members chime in here.

2»

Comments

• edited September 10

I started reading up on the hobby in mid `00s but was just starting to build my woodworking skills at the time and couldn't afford much more than the tools to get started. Later, apartment life kept me from making sawdust.. so I delved into motorcycles instead. Around 7 years ago I couldn't hold back any longer and did my first speaker build. Unfortuantely, it feels like the 10 years I missed in between was the golden age of the hobby. Many who helped make it what it is today are no longer with us and I never got to meet them :/ . I always seem to find myself in that situation. But here I am anyway.

Analogkid4554thtry
  • @DrewsBrews said:
    I started reading up on the hobby in mid `00s but was just starting to build my woodworking skills at the time and couldn't afford much more than the tools to get started. Later, apartment life kept me from making sawdust.. so I delved into motorcycles instead. Around 7 years ago I couldn't hold back any longer and did my first speaker build. Unfortuantely, it feels like the 10 years I missed in between was the golden age of the hobby. Many who helped make it what it is today are no longer with us and I never got to meet them :/ . I always seem to find myself in that situation. But here I am anyway.

You've met more of them than you might realize.

I have a signature.
  • Bumping this thread as we have approved several new members the last few weeks.

I have a signature.