Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Killer Queen Build

2»

Comments

• Wish you and Dan could attend DIY Iowa. I get it though, it's gotta be a 10 hour drive for you guys!

• Sounds about right, 2.5 to them NE of me, and I'm 8.5 hours to Grinnell, let alone Ankeny.

• The speed limit has gone up since you last went to Grinnell (13 years ago?)

• I didn't know that, 14 years now.
    Still 9 hrs avoiding tolls from Detroit to Ankeny, about 600 miles. I imagine gaining an hour also happens getting there.

• @PWRRYD said:
    Wish you and Dan could attend DIY Iowa. I get it though, it's gotta be a 10 hour drive for you guys!

About 8 with no traffic. I’d love to make it out sometime but with the 3 little ones at home and no family close by it’s difficult.

jr@mac
  • @NavyGuy said:

@PWRRYD said:
    Wish you and Dan could attend DIY Iowa. I get it though, it's gotta be a 10 hour drive for you guys!

About 8 with no traffic. I’d love to make it out sometime but with the 3 little ones at home and no family close by it’s difficult.

Why I generally fly in, plus I don't have little ones at home. Enjoy being a dad, this other shit is really secondary.

Eggguy
    I have a signature.