Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Big MTM

I posted a few pictures in the other thread but figured I would make a separate one.
I will be making 2 sets of these and both will have the JF-eco608 as mid/midbass and hopefully the JF1204F tweeter in the square waveguide. FR should reach but if not I have plenty of other tweeters to use in the guides.
One set will have the JF-18-835-08 in it and the other the JF-21-1230-08. The ones with 18’s are taken so the 21’s will be for me to play with for a little longer. (Maybe a reason to go to Iowa24). Both will be bi-amp capable but the 18’s will only have a crossover between mid/tweeter because they will have dual XLS 1502’s amplifiers running them which have crossovers.
The 21” cabinets will be full passive crossovers but bi-ample. Both sets will be around 6.5cu.ft. per sub and sealed midrange chambers. These won’t win any awards for anything but the goal is to be a clean as these driver can be and as loud as they can be without 🔊💨🔊💨.
Measurement 50”x23.5”x12

Tagged:
Steve_Leejohnny5jzrjj456thplanet

Comments