Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

MAC/DIY in 2018

2»

Comments

• Jason is working on it, guys. He is working from the backend forwards - critical to maintain database and internal links etc. 

It is a lot of tedious work, props to JP.
    kennyk
    I have a signature.
  • jr@mac said:

It is a lot of tedious work, props to JP.
    Agreed, Props Sir! 
  • So what I'm hearing is: I'll prioritize the theme first. No problem, can do.
    kennyk
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • There go the lights... too dark?
    dcibelisaeagle4031
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • I think too dark. The dark grey seems to work well.

JasonPisaeagle4031
  • Starting a new thread as I work on the theme colors: http://diy.midwestaudio.club/discussion/607/forum-theme-for-2018
  • Thanks for all the effort Jason, I like the new format.
  • The blue is pretty good except for the bright yellow squares to the right.
  • Thanks for all the hard work, Jason!  Much appreciated.
    isaeagle4031
  •  kennyk said:
    Holy $hit Batman! I just fall off the radar for a while and I'm back in an alternative universe. The conspiracy theorists :# were right all along.......... :#

Welcome back, Kenny!!!  In the new universe, you will need to install all drivers and  crossover networks backwards. ;)
    JasonP
  • Hmmmmm, I likey the blue.
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • 4thtry said:
     kennyk said:
    Holy $hit Batman! I just fall off the radar for a while and I'm back in an alternative universe. The conspiracy theorists :# were right all along.......... :#

Welcome back, Kenny!!!  In the new universe, you will need to install all drivers and  crossover networks backwards. ;)
    I thought that was the only way?
    PWRRYD4thtry
    ............. could you hum a few bars.