Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

State of this Forum

Comments

• Yes, PETT is a black hole......... maybe an "A" black hole. A lot of drones over there.
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • Do you think they would ban you Roman? Aren't you on their design team?
  • PWRRYD wrote: »
    Do you think they would ban you Roman? Aren't you on their design team?

I think left hand at PE doesn't know what the right hand is doing.
    The design team was an interesting idea but I don't like the execution, conditions and mainly budget they set.
  • I see grumpy ole Roemer is complaining about the new PETT s/w AGAIN.
  • I'm surprised I haven't gotten any grief from PE, I constantly posted outside sourced links and tell people to buy from meniscus. Why take 15-20 minutes to explain a bunch of stuff and gather the links to allet correct parts for a kit when they can just do one click at meniscus and get all the correct parts.
  • Hi everyone. Dan, thanks for the invite. I'm already liking the absence of censorship here. Woohoo!
  • Welcome aboard Hong!
  • WELCOME everyone! I'm Mike220 on PE forum just FYI I prefer this username tho by far.
  • D1PP1N as in dipping snuff???
  • edited August 2016

mmmmm dipping.
    Think I am going to make that tonight.
  • Thanks for the invite... I am in... My username and my name still remains the same!!!
  • Good to see ya here Ani!
  • Hi Everyone. Thanks for the invite, JR. Really like the new place.
  • So... how do I get permission to add a signature???
  • Mike, make some posts, and wallah you'll be promoted and earn the right :)
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Thanks for including me.
  • Oh boy who let this guy in? :)
    I have a signature.
  • He likes food discussions, grunge music, can be profane, so he'll fit right in.
  • hongrn wrote: »
    He likes food discussions, grunge music, can be profane, so he'll fit right in.

nothing wrong with grunge or food talk :)
  • Fuck yeah!
    I have a signature.
  • Are we allowed to say fuck?
  • And testicles, without resorting to special spelling methods such as b-a-l-l-z.
  • Can we say b-u-t-t? As in joint?
  • I'm flabbergasted at the language..................fuckin' A!
  • hongrn wrote: »
    He likes food discussions, grunge music, can be profane, so he'll fit right in.

Profane? Are you sure?
  • Yep balls and butt and ass and shit and all the other Carlin words are still allowed as long as we are all adults.
    I have a signature.
  • I am curious why Hong wants to write about testicles. I suppose I am OK with it, just curious.
  • I see PETT has a new A-hole poster... a PR doesnt let air escape so its more like a sealed alignment... I don't understand the physics so I'll just keep arguing that it is "Air" that I feel blowing out of the port. LoL
  • Hmmmmm......................maybe an A-hole "poll" ;)