Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Axpona 2018

edited April 2018 in Announcements
Hi all! MAC has a few weekend Axpona passes to give away. Who's interested....who's already going? All I ask is if you are the recipient of one of these, it actually gets used and preferably for more than one day. If there's big interest, we'll turn it into a lottery. Please indicate if you're interested in a weekend comp pass. Thanks!

Axpona 2018 - http://www.axpona.com/
Axpona FB - https://www.facebook.com/axponahttps://www.facebook.com/events/1487355911377839

My signature goes here
Tagged:

Comments

• Man I'd love to go to one of those show! Talk about kid in a candy store....
  • I'll be at Axpona Saturday and Sunday, already got the passes.
  • 6thplanet said:
    Man I'd love to go to one of those show! Talk about kid in a candy store....
    Just don't sport your Rob Halford leather outfit.  :p
  • Any of our MAC buddies are welcome to hang with me and Kerry in room 578 too!  Come give us the show highlights so we can hit the best rooms when we sneak out here and there.

Dan
    ani_101Bryan@MAC
  • I burned most of my PTO late December/early January when I was trying not to die of influenza and pneumonia or I would be there!
    I have a signature.
  • I'll be there with Chucky and Steve on Saturday.
    cssaudio1
  • It's "Chuckie" and Mike will be there too
  • will keep that in mind, Dan and Kerry. would you be displaying your CSS kit?

• Is meniscus also going to be there at Axpona - anybody knows?
  • ani_101 said:
    will keep that in mind, Dan and Kerry. would you be displaying your CSS kit?

Yes, we'll be displaying our P215, Criton 1TD, Criton 2TD, and sealed cabinet SDX12.  We'll also have some raw drivers, flat packs, and crossover boards available for inspection.  Hope to see you there!

Dan
  • Mark said he is going but not renting a room. 
  • ani_101 said:
    Is meniscus also going to be there at Axpona - anybody knows?
    Yeah, Mark and Joel will be there. I believe they will be helping in the SB Acoustics room.
    My signature goes here
  • :# PWRRYD said:
    6thplanet said:
    Don't worry, I'm more of a denim jacket with a big ass Iron Maiden patch across the back.  B)
  • 6thplanet said:
    :# PWRRYD said:
    6thplanet said:
    Don't worry, I'm more of a denim jacket with a big ass Iron Maiden patch across the back.  B)
    Maiden RULES!
    jhollander
  • Damn straight! Up the Irons! Sorry for off topic,but Eddie stars in his own comic book now, 5 part series, 1-3 out now! .....now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

• The Ceramicos

For those of you who follow Javad on Facebook, you probably already know about this all SB Acoustics joint collaboration with Jeff Bagby. It will debut in the SB room at Axpona.

You can follow the full build on Javad's DIY Loudspeaker Pad Facebook page at: https://goo.gl/9iMU1C
    4thtry
    My signature goes here
  • Also...still have some free 3-day Axpona passes available. First come, first served. Just shout.
    My signature goes here
  • Yep- and that new SB Ceramic tweeter... I've known of this since Christmas, nice to see it in the flesh! I'll get to hear them at AXPONA, and InDIYana.
  • waiting for the SB  ceramic tweet to debut!
  • Not a fan of the phase shield thing on the tweeter. It makes it look cheap to me.
  • I put a metal grill over some TL Carbon dome tweeters and feel so much better about it!
  • On my MgO as well, Marty- me too!
  • I have the grills on my TL tweeters as well i like that im just saying i see alot of cheap speakers that has that phase shield that to me looks cheap. Reminds me of the white van speakers i bought in highschool. 
  • Eton has the phase plug too on their ceramic tweeter very similar to the SB, the scan and seas be have the grills, raal has the grill, accuton has the grill, most of the most expensive tweeter have the grill.....
  • Nice cabinet: Ceramicos