Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Big Move

2»

Comments

• edited May 2018
    NE SoDak is predominately glacial lakes, SE is predominately alternating farm and heavily wooded hills, west river is stark, ranching cut by deep valleys. The Cheyenne and White River in particular cut some wide, deep swaths through the plains. Then there is the Black Hills, where a house with a view to rival nearly anywhere can still be had for just over six figures.

It is striking how beautiful this state is. Couple that with very low crime and low unemployment, and it is a great place to be. 

Also, we have chislic.
    I have a signature.
  • jr@mac said:
    Those are image search results , I have tons of pictures similar that I have taken. We have trees and hills and everything. In most cases, we have chosen not to establish residential areas in these places - effectively nuking the NIMBY problem plaguing most quasi-rural areas. We just drive fifteen miles and enjoy these things sans houses and gas stations.
    That second picture is cool! Love the contrast between the rocks and the grass.
  • Arizona was prettier than i had anticipated. 

squamishdroc