Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (5)

Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Site Privacy & Security Details

This is an FYI post so that everyone can understand the public nature of this forum. Based on some recent activity, I think this needs cleared up. So here it is, broken down cleanly:

• Your posts are public and accessible to all on the internet. Even if they can't login, they can view the post.
  • Your Private Messages are only visible to you and the people in that message group, the public can't see those.
  • Your activity page is public and accessible to anyone. If you post secure information there, it'll be exposed. It is also incorporated into the global activity feed, that shows all members activity.
So there you go. Pretty much if you aren't sending a private message, assume everyone can see your post. Don't post addresses, phone numbers, etc. in those places.

Have a happy and safe journey though the internet all!
= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
Bryan@MACani_101ThumperTomdynamodcibelkennykgreywarden