Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Paging Dr. Hollider

I wonder if this gentleman is responsible for the notorious Cadron Hollider?

Sorry John. Nice butcher job, PE.

PWRRYD4thtry

Comments

• Rumor also has it that Dr. Hollider, together with several other Midwest area speaker builders, may be making special guest appearances in the Sept issue of Audiblexpress magazine.  I let my subscription lapse several years ago, so I will need to find a local area book or magazine store that still carries the printed version of this mag.   B&N dropped them several years ago. 

• Why would you post something you can't get parts for?  Probably best they did not use my real name. Crap the link has my real name...
    rjj456thplanetkennyk
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • Proud to get to know you, Dr. maybe you could write a book or something. Good you have real-world anonymity. Oh wait....

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • John H.  "Doctor of interesting things"
  • "Docta Feel Good"
    But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • edited August 2019
    It is too bad you wasted those amazing baffles on those speakers :open_mouth:
    (also I forget that the smirk I made during that joke doesn't translate through the internet, as it is a joke)
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Those speakers were remade into these XL versions.  The interior was lined with stone tiles.  The amazing baffles were trashed on the mains.  My son stole the center channel.
    hifisideJasonPThumperTom4thtry
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails