Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Season's Greetings

Where I live the major highways are treacherous this time of year, high mountain passes with oodles of snow. Stay safe out there.

Enjoy this xmas tune ;)

I'm not deaf, I'm just not listening.
Tagged:

Comments

• Well, that was festive. I wish the vid and audio wasn't out of sync, threw me off at first watching what was going on with drums. 🤘🏼
    dcibel
  • Merry Christmas! No snow here in Squamish yet =)
    dcibel
  • 50+ F here today!  Changed the oil and filters in my wife's Town and Country as well as my daily driver.  Also started cutting MDF for my next big project.  Think big push-pull bass bins :)
  • Happy holidays guys!
    dcibel
  • Merry Christmas! No snow here in Squamish yet =)
    Are you in Squamish, BC?
  • dynamo said:
    Merry Christmas! No snow here in Squamish yet =)
    Are you in Squamish, BC?
    I am - been living in the Sea to Sky corridor for almost 20 years now.
  • We have the opposite problem in Oz: record high temperatures (47C in some parts of Victoria State last Friday) and huge bush fires. And summer's only just started....

A Happy Christmas and New Year to all

Geoff

dcibel
  • dynamo said:
    Are you in Squamish, BC?
    You said no snow in Squamish yet and I had no idea where that was so I googled it and was presented with a picture of one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen! What a great location! 
    dcibelsquamishdroc
  • Merry Christmas and happy holidays... We are doing to be above freezing for highs this whole week.... My driveway is finally free of the packed tire tread ice!
  • You said no snow in Squamish yet and I had no idea where that was so I googled it and was presented with a picture of one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen! What a great location! 
    Wow, that is a beautiful place! 
    squamishdroc
  • A very happy holiday season to each and every one of my brothers in DIY. I hope the new year treats you all well.
    I have a signature.
  • Best wishes to all for the holiday season.  It's certainly a time reflect and to be thankful for all we have.
  • Merry Christmas to all.  It's been in the 50's here this week. 

Ron
  • dynamo said:
    dynamo said:
    Are you in Squamish, BC?
    You said no snow in Squamish yet and I had no idea where that was so I googled it and was presented with a picture of one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen! What a great location!

Squamish is pretty nice, almost as nice as the Okanagan valley ;) j/k all of BC is completely beautiful, I love it here and am thankful every day that I received the opportunity to live where I do.
  • I'm just East of Ron here in Iowa and I never thought I would be riding the motorcycle on Dec 24th! 

Happy Holidays everyone!
  • Yeah, 50s in December, and single digits in the previous October. I think ol' man winter forgot when he was supposed to arrive or something...
  • ...oh- and wait for it... The cats are all puffed up. January/February coming could be brutal...

• My maintenance lead left this for me. Not a huge rum fan these days, but very touching nonetheless.
    hifisidesquamishdrocS7910
    I have a signature.
  • Christmas Eve and I'm out on my driveway routering holes for my latest DIY speaker project.  Crazy, just crazy.  Holloween we had teens for temp and over 4 inches of snow :(
    jr@mac

• Office beer!
    S7910dynamo
    I have a signature.
  • That's a good bottle of rum!
    jr@mac
  • Ohhh - the Captain & I don't mix well. That's been proven a number of times.

Spotted Cow - that's a favorite at my wife's work. She brings back a few cases for folks when she has to go to Madison for meetings.
    jr@mac
  • dynamo said:
    dynamo said:
    Are you in Squamish, BC?
    Kornbread said:
    Wow, that is a beautiful place! 
    It is a pretty amazing little spot - 45 minute hike from our house and these are our views!!
    PWRRYDTurn2
  • Merry Christmas everyone, and best wishes for the new year.

squamishdroc
  • Merry Christmas everyone
  • Merry Christmas everyone , from Santa himself . Some will get it , some will not. Ho,Ho,Ho!
  • jr@mac said:

Office beer!
    Glad you got some good Sconnie beer over in Sodak! I’ll see your spotted cow and raise you one!
    Cheers JR!

jr@mac