I haven't seen anyone using the Dayton paper RS drivers lately. I used the original RS150P-8 in my Jonquils project and really like it. So I decided to try the "new and improved" RS150P-8A. The new cones have some sort of shiny treatment compared to the original matte finish. I decided to use a pair of NLA RS28AS tweeters off my shelf. The enclosures have sloped baffles so Z offset between drivers is zero. The enclosures are 3/4" baltic birch ply, with a couple of braces, and pieces of ceramic tile bonded to the inside walls. They are very dead enclosures. Net volume is 9 liters and they are ported out the back. The interior wall are lined with UltraTouch. Here are a couple of pictures:
The removable baffles are just 3/4" MDF with nice rebates and 3/4" roundovers on all four sides. I sealed and sanded them really well then painted them with some rattle can Dupi-color ceramic engine paint (cast coat iron):
Time for a battery of measurements, then XO design.