Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

First dibs - swap meet table

I have a pair of brand new (well, one was opened for testing) Dayton ring radiators. I dont know what model, but they are not the ones sold in "matched pairs". Dayton pulled them because SB claims they were violating their patent. I'll ship them for $40.

One pair of Fountek FW200 or whatever - the 8" model. T/S not as advertised. Mine measured at an Fs of 45Hz instead of the 35Hz which meant they were not usable in the sealed bookshelf 2-way. Otherwise a decent performer. Will arrive in Dayton Audio RS225 boxes. Will ship for $60.

Tell your friends.
I have a signature.

Comments

• I am going to rid of MiniDSP4x10 in a couple of month. Any offers?
  • I am interested, Roman.
    I have a signature.
  • Question: Is this a permanent topic....e.g. The Classifieds? I think we should do an Iowa 2016 swap meet table thread. Was that the original intention JR ?
    My signature goes here
  • The original intention was to give the guys here first dibs on the swap meet stuff - I think a permanent page via MAC would be best for now.

Speaking of, Fountek spoken for.
    I have a signature.
  • I'll have 2 of the fountek ceo1.0 ribbons from the speedsters available for purchase or trade. I am in need of a single rs28f and two ne123 vifa 4" mids 8ohm versions.
  • I might have a RS28F available. It depends if I rework the Eclipse/Dayton MTM or not. I would like to try it with the RS28A in place of the F to see how it works.
    I have a signature.
  • Meaning, I will probably take the Fountek off your hands, Mike.
    I have a signature.
  • Ok sounds good!
  • I will also be bringing three MCM 55-3870 mid-woofers, and some other odds and ends drivers - basically giveaway to anyone looking. The MCM was used Zaph's bargain TM something or other.
    I have a signature.
  • MCM drivers is gone. 
    I have a signature.
  • I am going to have some nice drivers on the table... Eclipse 5-1/4" pair, RS52 pair, Vifa NE25 silk pair, Tang Band 5" big boy pair, Vifa NE180-4 pair, probably a few more, like maybe my XT25/DX25 hybrid from SVS (pretty serious tweeter). See what else I pack up. It will all be priced nice, and open trades for other than drivers.

Gotta eliminate drivers, have a bunch of special-to-me projects I want to do next, and none of them really involve currently available drivers so am wanting to move some stuff.
    I have a signature.
  • I've got a few things to get rid of.  I probably will not bring much to Iowa unless someone wants to look first. pair Vifa PL11, pair RS150-8, pair DC28F, pair Vifa TC6FC00-04, pair SB29RDC I paid to much for, 4 of the 4 ohm TC9FD18s, maybe pair of vifa XT25SC90s, New 60w class d plate amps that's in JR's tiny tyms. Of course giant purple speakers could be in your car for the trip home... 
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • What you looking to get for the sb29's John? Any chance you want to to trade or partial trade for fountek ceo1.0'so from speedsters?

I think I have 3 rs180-8's (shielded) as well if anyone wants tone barter those for something. I could use another pair of 5-1/4" McM aluminum woofers too. 
  • Nice drivers for sure JR and Hollander! Im going to give these some thought 
  • For the SB29RDC's I'm around $70 for the pair, they are in the original boxes.  Open to trades but I have the Neo CD1s from Jason.  I'm heavily into a bathroom remodel and could use a 3 to 5 foot screed/ float straight edge for some tile flattening work.
  • Interested in the 3 rs180s drivers and pair of country neo cd1.0.

John, I may be interested in the wifi amp, depending on price.
    D1PP1N
  • PDF of what I currently am selling and prices. All prices are ~1/2 price. The only things I am currently shopping for is some cabinet work, or possibly a pair of high end 5 or 5-1/2" midwoofers. 
    I have a signature.
  • I am also in the market for a good set of cans.
    I have a signature.
  • Jr, I'll take a pair of the RS28A, if there is no interest in the kit.
  • Really want to move it as a kit - I don't want to be sitting on a baffle and crossover for which I lack drivers. If they are still available Saturday evening, I will be more inclined to let them go singly.
    I have a signature.
  • I'll match JR's price on the SB29s $60
    D1PP1N
  • ani_101 said:

John, I may be interested in the wifi amp, depending on price.

Ani, about $70

http://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-mcwa60-60w-class-d-full-range-20-plate-amplifier-with-wi-fi-and-bluetooth-40-a--300-780

unless JR has one of these also ;) 

I can bring it to Iowa if you want to think about it.

• I'll take the sb29 tweeters John. Are you going to the meniscus event?
  • Jr I'll take the McM drivers the 2 5-1/4s. 
  • Done.

I also have a pair of Dayton ring radiator tweeters that are NLA. $25 for the pair. 
    I have a signature.
  • I have 4 almost brand new and in perfect condition SB16PFC-25-08 woofers for sale.  These sound very nice up to 2k and dig pretty deep.  They just need a little more box volume and I don't have room for another floor stander.  I'd take $75 for all 4.
  • Hey guys I just sent Mike a note one of my SB29RDCs is off.  FS is 873.  LE is off a bit as well .94 vs. .53  so I'm concerned there's something else going on.  I'm going to hold these back.

• Thx John, your a stand up fellow! Pm'Ed Jr on the McM drivers and sb29s.
  • I will get things packed up and out the door early this week - busy weekend. 
    I have a signature.