Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm grateful for our community. Be well, every one of you.

I have a signature.
Silver1omokenrhodesTurn2Bryan@MACS79104thtry

Comments

• edited November 2022
  • Yup. Thanks to all of you for being you.

• Happy Thanksgiving guys!

• Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Anyone have big Black Friday purchase plans? I'm doing everything I can to not buy pair of 9.5" Satori lol

Steve_LeeDanP
  • Happy Thanksgiving to all!

@PWRRYD said:
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Anyone have big Black Friday purchase plans? I'm doing everything I can to not buy pair of 9.5" Satori lol

Unfortunately Black Friday is really Black November nowadays. I loaded up on stuff from PE with their 15% off everything deal last week.

rjj45
  • @PWRRYD said:
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Anyone have big Black Friday purchase plans? I'm doing everything I can to not buy pair of 9.5" Satori lol

That's a pretty sweet deal.

Steve_Lee
  • Ahhh yes the good old days chasing the woman around the house with a turkey neck hanging out of the zipper ..with the gibblets. So my days are numbered at with the DOI and EROS and decided to take on an IT job in agronomy for the eastern side of the state , will see what this brings . I hope you are all well and in good heath

• My wife did the traditional turkey/stuffing/potatos/etc thing yesterday. I'm already up getting the smoker going to do a 5 pound pork butt today. We'll have leftovers from both days to last us quite a while.

• Wishing you the best with your new IT job Nick!

• I am thankful for SO much, and especially the little community I share here with y'all.
    Spatchcocked and dry brined a 14 Lb bird (my first time), and it came out great!

PWRRYDjr@macSilver1omoSteve_LeekenrhodesNicholas_234thtry
    But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • I started doing the spatchcock and dry brine a couple years ago. So much easier to deal with. The 13lb bird was done in 1.5hrs. I learned it from Sam the Cooking Guy, anybody watch his stuff? He frickin cracks me up.

Nicholas_23
  • P.S. missed mentiin> @PWRRYD said:

Wishing you the best with your new IT job Nick!

Thanks my man , if anyone is interested , the local news station did a story on EROS recently. They show a quick view of the OPS room and the back side of my head a few time ( my best side ) . I think the move is the right choice moving forward but time will tell.
    https://www.keloland.com/news/eye-on-keloland/eros-scientists-guardians-of-the-satellite-galaxy/