Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Listening spaces? Let's see 'em!

13»

Comments

• @Tom_S said:
    Turn those up loud enough and you might get the elephants to walk!

Yeah.. it has happened playing digital stuff. The vinyl gets bass reverb before that level though :#

jr@mac
  • How do they sound now?

• @Steve_Lee said:
    How do they sound now?

I really like them.

I have a signature.
  • Enjoy and be happy!
    B)

Eventually, I want to try that dome mid myself . . .

• edited October 2023

@ugly_woofer said:
    My listening spot, the turntable is behind me.

I notice several Buddha statues in your place - I have a small collection of them myself. One of them is soapstone that my old man bought when he did a year in Korea in 1970-71. He did eight years active duty, when he enlisted it was at a time when naughty young men were still given the option of federal prison or federal service. After his eight years he did 20 years in the ARNG.

kenrhodes
    I have a signature.
  • Here is mine. My 2 12" GRS subs are hidden behind the main speakers.

tajanesjr@mac6thplanetkenrhodes4thtry
  • @jr@mac said:

@ugly_woofer said:

I notice several Buddha statues in your place - I have a small collection of them myself. One of them is soapstone that my old man bought when he did a year in Korea in 1970-71. He did eight years active duty, when he enlisted it was at a time when naughty young men were still given the option of federal prison or federal service. After his eight years he did 20 years in the ARNG.

I've had a fondness for Budda's ever since I was a kid, not sure why, but I like them.

• They are chilled-out, man.

• @johnny5jz said:
    Here is mine. My 2 12" GRS subs are hidden behind the main speakers.

Love the RPG diffusors!

• I don't see any Rocket Propelled Grenades in there . . .

6thplanet
  • They've been diffused.

• You mean, de-fused dont'cha?
    =)
    (good one!)

• @ugly_woofer said:

@jr@mac said:

@ugly_woofer said:

I've had a fondness for Budda's ever since I was a kid, not sure why, but I like them.

Same.

I have a signature.